Top 5 Upcoming Movies 2018 2019
My top 5 upcoming Movies
Top 5 Upcoming Movies 2018 2019
1. Uncle Drew : Uncle Drew is an upcoming American sports comedy film directed by Charles Stone III and written by Jay Longino. ... The film is scheduled to be released in the United States on June 29, 2018.
Release date: June 29, 2018 (United States) Production company: Temple Hill Entertainment
Produced by: Marty Bowen; Wyck Godfrey Distributed by: Summit Entertainment
2. Antman and the Wasp : Ant-Man and the Wasp is an upcoming American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics ... Savannah, Georgia, and Hawaii. Ant-Man and the Wasp is scheduled to be released on July 6, 2018 in the United States in IMAX and 3D.
Release date: July 6, 2018 (United States) Produced by: Kevin Feige
Production company: Marvel Studios Based on: Ant-Man; by Stan Lee; Larry Lieber
3. Bumble bee :Bumblebee is an upcoming American science fiction adventure film centered around the ... voice work. On May 31, 2018, Jess Harnell revealed he will be reprising his role as the voice of Barricade from the 2007 film and The Last Knight.
4. The MEG: The Meg is an upcoming American-Chinese science fiction action horror film directed by Jon Turteltaub and written by Dean Georgaris, Jon Hoeber, and Erich Hoeber. It is based on the 1997 science fiction book Meg: A Novel of Deep Terror by Steve Alten.
5. How to train your dranon the hidden world: The How to Train Your Dragon franchise from DreamWorks Animation consists of two feature ..... The show premiered as How to Train Your Dragon Arena Spectacular on March 3, 2012, in Melbourne,
Television series: DreamWorks Dragons ... Created by: DreamWorks Animation
Movies, also known as films, are a type of visual communication which uses moving pictures and sound to tell stories or inform (help people to learn). People in every part of the world watch movies as a type of entertainment, a way to have fun. For some people, fun movies can mean movies that make them laugh, while for others it can mean movies that make them cry, or feel afraid.
Most movies are made so that they can be shown on big screens at movie theatres and at home. After movies are shown on movie screens for a period of weeks or months, they may be marketed through several other media. They are shown on pay television or cable television, and sold or rented on DVD disks or videocassette tapes, so that people can watch the movies at home. You can also download or stream movies. Older movies are shown on television broadcasting stations.
The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: movie.
A movie camera or video camera takes pictures very quickly, usually at 24 or 25 pictures (frames) every second. When a movie projector, a computer, or a television shows the pictures at that rate, it looks like the things shown in the set of pictures are really moving. Sound is either recorded at the same time, or added later. The sounds in a movie usually include the sounds of people talking (which is called dialogue), music (which is called the "soundtrack"), and sound effects, the sounds of activities that are happening in the movie (such as doors opening or guns being fired). In the 20th century the camera used photographic film. The product is still often called a "film" even though there usually is no film.